Faire France ensemble

Visiteur

/ #6928 GARRY WANG

2014-01-31 18:14

Hi,every once,My name is Garry wang from USA I was recently scam by 2 loan lender online from Nigeria and I thought all hope was gone,Until a Friend of my refer me to LAPO loan company in Nigeria were she got her loan from at first I was scared due to my past experience,but i have their site look real and i decided to contact them after three days I applied for $100,000 business loan my loan was transferred to me,without any form of scam and I only pay for the registration they ask me and my loan was transferred to me please if any one have been scammed or looking for a loan and never get it then LAPO loan company is the solution to your loan problem you can reach them at...(lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th) and their website is....http://www.lapo-nigeria.org contact them now through this email.lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th and be free from scam and loan issue I never thought of getting a loan form Nigeria after been scam until I found LAPO PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME SHARE THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE.